Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy New Year Dear Hearts!

Dear sweet hearts,

We are counting down to the end of this year and the beginning of the next one: 2015! May it be at least as awesome and fulfilling as the one that just passes by us.
May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks your wonderful, and don’t forget to make some art—write or draw or build or sing or live only as you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself. ~Neil Gaiman
True Loves Kiss :)
This year was a marvelous year for us - we had our church wedding and party, my family (including my awesome Granny) came to visit us in Poland, we bought our very own apartment, I switched jobs and we visited Koln/Bonn and we saw my best friend, my pea in the pod, Dana :) I thank God for all our family and friends that have been with us this year. 
***
Tomorrow everything starts brand new, tomorrow brings 2015 as a open page where one can write new stories... make sure you write from stories with your heart and soul. Make sure you spend time with the ones you love and make sure you tell them as often as you can that you love them. Dont be afraid to admit it! :) I, for one, wish you an amazing new year, full with love and dreams ready to come true! Make sure you make the best even from the worst moments... in the end, it all depends on us. The beauty of this world is in the eye of the beholder ;) Now lets go and watch those fireworks! :)

Happy New Year dearest hearts!

Yours truly,
The Twisted Red LadyBug & The Friendly Moose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment